The Dinerstein Reed Prokop Education Center is located on the second floor of the HAA/HAF building, 4810 Westway Park Blvd. in the Westway Park Development at Clay Road and Sam Houston Parkway. Dinerstein Reed Prokop Education Center Hours: Monday thru Friday 8AM to 4PM.
The Direct Energy LP and Liberty Personnel & Executive Search Computer Lab (Room C) seats 24 and is fully equipped with computers and a large touch screen with electronic whiteboard software for collaboration.
The Michael Stevens Interests and Camden Room (Room A and B) can seat up to 100 in rounds. Classroom seating is also available.
Audio/Visual Equipment (Room A & B)
• Ceiling mounted LCD projectors
• Automated projection screens
• Stationary computer for downloading presentations
• Internet access with Wi-Fi
• Fully functional sound system, including hand-held and lavaliere microphones (Rooms A and B only)
Included in the Computer Lab (Room C)
• 84-inch LED Interactive Whiteboard Display Monitor
• 21-station computer lab;
Other On-Site Amenities
• A 10 foot by 5-foot stage
• Podiums in each room
• Onsite copy machine (subject to job approval and availability)
• A fully equipped kitchen and food service preparation area
• Complimentary coffee and water
• Private, conveniently located restrooms
• Total parking spaces - 110 *limited parking - carpooling recommended
Keep the education center in mind when your company is in need of space for your next meeting or employee training. The center is available for rental to members and is the perfect venue for budget meetings, planning sessions and more. For rates and information, contact Susan Hinkley, 713-595-0313 or email@example.com
Please call 713-595-0313 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Pricing can be found here