To further the technical, business, and personal development skills of today's multi-family maintenance technician, resulting in improved on-the-job performance and a heightened awareness of customer service and responsibility.
CAMT Credential Qualifications:
• Minimum of 12 months of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience (can be obtained while taking the course, you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
• Classroom Attendance in at least four of the five scheduled modules
•Successful completion of all CAMT coursework
• A passing score on the comprehensive exam within 6 months of enrollment of candidacy
2023 Course Registration and Fees:
• The CAMT curriculum is comprised of five modules and is administered by HAA in five days over the course of two months
• Modules vary in length; classes generally will conclude by 5pm or earlier
• Light Breakfast and Lunch are provided
• Total Program Cost: $850
• All physical textbook, exam fees, and meals are included in the full course fee
Please note that new
registrations received within three days of the course will be assessed a
$50 administrative fee to cover shipping costs for course materials.
2023 CAMT Program Schedule
8:30 a.m. – Check-in and registration; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
September 6: Interior/Exterior Maintenance & Repair and Electrical Maintenance Repair
September 7: Appliance Maintenance & Repair and Plumbing Maintenance & Repair
October 16: Heating Maintenance & Repair and A/C Maintenance & Repair
October 17: A/C Maintenance & Repair and Hands-On Practice
October 18: Module Completion as needed - Complete Online Modules, Review, and Practice Exam